welcome to my blog :]

It's completely your decision to partake in the act of reading what I post. I appreciate your opinions but if you regret what you read, well, I don't care. :D


I post about random things that occur in my life and I upload a lot of photos. The End.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Precipice? and Prom? WOO?

First off...
PRECIPICE ^_^
again.

On Monday we set up a photoshoot on Butter's roof, in the wooded area of his backyard, and in the woods behind Walgreen's :]







That giant rusted pile of metal is a car. There was also faded, torn caution tape on the ground around it.


heehee...that red speck in the back is Josh and when he started whining about all the mud Artie chewed him out for it ^_^

"I have mud ALL over my feet..."
"....STOP. COMPLAINING! YOU ARE ALLLL THE WAY BACK THERE! NO ONE TOLD YOU TO GO ALL THE WAY BACK THERE!"





^ I like this one 'cause it's funny... they weren't actually prepared for this shot, they were freaking out over a group of people they saw walking over there...

"I see people...THERE'S PEOPLE?! THAT'S IT, I'M SCARED! TAKE THE PHOTO!"

It's perfect if you ask me.




I took some photos at practice just because I felt the need to, however I didn't edit them so you aren't going to see them. They're just...there. :] The photoshoot was what topped my day off.

So I should probably update a little...
My dad bought me photoshop for absolutely no reason...
so now instead of stupid old GIMP I have PS CS3 for editing my photos.
I showed him my work on Precipice and his criticism was that...
1.) I need a better camera.
2.) The photoshoot ideas are good as long as they aren't posed.
3.) The picture of the creek, the rooftop where they are all lined up, and the picture of the car wreck would be good possible album covers.


Next week is OGT week
....yay.
Everyone gets to sleep in until 10:10..except for sophomores and freshman who get to come it at the normal time and either take a practice OGT or the real OGT.
f m l


but also the main thing I should probably update about is that I'm not married to Regina anymore.
Technically I am...I just removed her from my facebook relationship status. :)


It's complicated since I'm not supposed to date...teehee

I can go to prom with him though :]



speaking of Regina she needs to wake her lazy butt and text or call me
I'm bored :[

1 comment:

  1. your friends are so cool!! XDXD

    sure ive followed you already o(^-^)o

    and thanks for the compliment o(^O^)o

    ReplyDelete