welcome to my blog :]

It's completely your decision to partake in the act of reading what I post. I appreciate your opinions but if you regret what you read, well, I don't care. :D


I post about random things that occur in my life and I upload a lot of photos. The End.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Somebody give me a sign that everything's going as planned

more photos from practice yesterday...
their former bassist Grant Taylor hooked up his recording equipment, and they're working on making a demo


epic homemade pop filter



the recording system





trying to come up with a bass line for josh...




so... yeah
here's a random epic photo i took of myself behind the wall at Bevis Elementary






and also i've taken an extreme liking to A Day To Remember


I feel like God is trying to tell me something about how I'm living my life, because I've just had terrible luck lately and I feel like it's His punishment for my attitude towards everything



hi

No comments:

Post a Comment