welcome to my blog :]

It's completely your decision to partake in the act of reading what I post. I appreciate your opinions but if you regret what you read, well, I don't care. :D


I post about random things that occur in my life and I upload a lot of photos. The End.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

"Everyone has oceans to fly, as long as you have the heart to do it."

T_T

I don't know what to blog about
I haven't done anything worth mentioning for the past week and I don't have any pictures to post

Valentines day is tomorrow
Yay
Not really
It's no fun spent alone, but I'm not going to be one of those mopey people who want to kill themselves just because they don't have a valentine.
Like seriously people get over yourselves.

I watched a very good movie over this 4 day weekend thing
It's called Amelia
...and it's about Amelia.
Earhart, that is.
It got very negative ratings and reviews for historical inaccuracy and poor acting, etc.
However I thoroughly enjoyed it and I've seen it 3 times so far

You know I really really hate one word text messages.
:(
They make me feel like
1.) I did something wrong
2.) I'm annoying you
3.) Somethings wrong with you
4.) You just don't want to talk to me

It's even worse if whoever is sending one word messages is someone who would be considered your best friend.
But I don't know who that is anymore for me so it's all good :)


I'm pretty F'd for my English short story.
Why?
Well I had NO idea what to write about, so I picked a story I had in the back of my head for a while.
Problem is the story in my head was intended for an actual story, say the length of a book
Not a 5 page story for an English assignment.
So what I have as the first 3 pages is what was just the prologue of my original story.
How am I going to squeeze something intended to be a novel into 5 pages?
Don't get the wrong idea from this, I meant it was supposed to be a legit story, as long as a book. I didn't actually plan on becoming an author with my cliche plot and trying to get it published.


I've been watching mass movies.
I've watched The Greatest, Amelia, Precious, Moulin Rouge, and some of The Killing of Carol Byrne. (I didn't finish it because A) Megavideo cut me off and B) It was stupid, boring and British anyways.)

Yay for watch-movies-online.tv
I have no life.





ALSO, I CLEANED TODAY.
That NEVER happens because I'm lazy and irresponsible
:>
But just a little.
I cleaned the living room floor and table,
and I cleaned a gerbil cage,
and I cleaned off my computer desk.


iFail



this is the most boring blog ever.

1 comment:

  1. I hate when I don't know what to blog about! I created a site you might find useful: http://dailyblogtopic.com/

    ReplyDelete