welcome to my blog :]

It's completely your decision to partake in the act of reading what I post. I appreciate your opinions but if you regret what you read, well, I don't care. :D


I post about random things that occur in my life and I upload a lot of photos. The End.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm the official photographer for Precipice :)

HELL YEAH.

My friend Kyle asked me to be the photographer for his band Precipice :) weeeee~
I'm surprised because I don't think I'm that good but I'm not going to argue :) This is awesome

On Tuesday we tried to go to the ruins of Surf Cincinnati and do a photoshoot there but we couldn't actually find it so we had to slide down a bank and through a bunch of trees/bushes and climb up to the other side T_T it was very steep, I didn't have gloves on and I thought the branches were gonna stab me in the eye >_<
And before he even got to the top Peanut Butter was blacking out and turning colors that the skin shouldn't turn so me, Sara and Kyle went on and Artie and Jordan stayed behind to try and warm him up but eventually we all just ended up turning back.

We'll try again on Sunday and we'll dress Peanut Butter up like Kenny (southpark) so he doesn't die ^_^




heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment