welcome to my blog :]

It's completely your decision to partake in the act of reading what I post. I appreciate your opinions but if you regret what you read, well, I don't care. :D


I post about random things that occur in my life and I upload a lot of photos. The End.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Ew! My eye! It touched my eye! EW!!"

Today was very good ^_^ I got my hair fixed

It's not really my natural color because she added a red hue to even it out..but the really dark will fade as I wash it and it will look more brown. I'm done talking about my hair now, I feel too girly.



Can you see the red? I thought it all looked black.
(btw Regina gave me that hoodie ^_^ Thankies Regina)


And then my Dad said I need to stop worrying about my hair and start worrying about my makeup because I need to hide my blemishes better. -_- Thanks Dad.

I hung out with Ellen, Sarah and Chloe today. We watched a movie and it was called House. It was alright. I wouldn't watch it again. Honestly I was too busy goofing off to pay attention to the movie...

ps: I really want to see The Lovely Bones

No comments:

Post a Comment